Thursday, July 15, 2010

Product Reviews!!!

I have decided that I would like to share some products with you because there are so many things that I love that I don't think many people know about!  I have added a new page called a few of my favorite things and my absolute favorite products will end up there.  (check it out - a few things were instant favs!)

I'll start with 2 new products that I can't believe I ever lived without!

Baked Body Frosting by Laura Gellar

OK, Girls, this stuff is amazing.  There are three or four color options to choose from: Sugar Glow, Honey Glow, Angel Glow and, maybe, Tahitian Glow.  I have Honey Glow so that is the one I want to tell you about (obviously!).  This is a baked liquid that applies like a powder but goes on like a liquid.  The Honey Glow is a rich tan color that I apply to my decollete and sometimes my face, but you can put where ever you'd like.  It goes on easy and smooth and looks AMAZING.  Right now, because it is summer, the color pretty closely matches my tan so when I apply, it completely erases my tan lines and makes my skin look smooth and healthy.  Before I was this dark, it performed like a bronzer.  Here's the kicker:  it really does make your skin glow.  It is kind of like a sophisticated, grown-up version of body glitter....but so don't think glitter.  It really is a radiance or glow.  If you get close enough, you can see a bit of sparkle but from the distance most people stand, it just looks beautiful.  It is kind of one of those products that boosts your appearance in a way that people notice you look better but can't put their finger on why.  Troy says something almost every time I wear it.  It's my little secret.  I LOVE IT!

I have oily eyelids...which I never knew and never mattered until I wanted my eyeshadow to stay all day.  I also have dark eyelids.  This products fixes both of those issues.  It brightens my eyelids and makes the color stick all day.  Eyeshadow colors go on more true to color and stay on all day.  The colors look prettier all day long.  It saves me time and product because I am not having to reapply mid-day.   I will caution you to let it dry before adding a shadow otherwise a glob of powder will stick in one place.  I also put a little under my eyes which keeps the concealer that you all are glad I wear on and in place all day.  One last trick:  because it is illuminating, I dab a little right in the corner of my eye (against my nose) and it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter.  Who doesn't want that!

No comments: