Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beth Moore Simulcast

So, this weekend we hosted the Living Proof Live simulcast at our church. I am still processing all that I learned from Beth and will (hopefully) blog about that soon.
Here's what I learned while heading up this thing...Trust God to do His part. I had so many worries while planning this thing. Will anyone come? Will we be able to provide an experience that people will enjoy and enable us to do things like this in the future? Can we feel like we are part of what is happening at the live event? Will worship be the same? Will the women feel comfortable in their worship? Will they give to our mission? WILL YOU REALLY BE THERE GOD? Just tons of questions.
Did it go exactly as I planned or imagined...? Nope. But God was faithful...as usual. He was there and hearts were changed. I can say that with certainty because mine was. Isn't that why we did it?
It is beautiful to know that God is sailing the ship...even if we try to grab the wheel.

No comments: